Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Craft Hope

I'm so excited because I have my two Amy Butler purses cut out and they are ready to be assembled. I think they will have to be shelved for a bit though as I work on an extremely wonderful project.
I really love sewing and when I discovered Craft Hope, I knew I wanted to be a part of it. She just announced a new project this week and I'm glad to say that I will be making some nice tote bags for these kid-os. Please check out her website and the inspiration for the current project, Project 16-Little Warriors, here. If you have time to spare to take part in this project, please do! I have 4 bags cut out and I have lots of remnants that I can use. Now, I just have to find the time! I'll let you know when they are finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment